Friday 17 September 2010

Summer hols yee ha!

The summer hols have been and are nearly over and what a holiday i have had.

I had a fabulous break away just me and my husband in our caravan at Skegvegas, what a time, i loved it, even took uni books away to have a read and i managed to read three quarters of noughts and crosses. But half way through we were discussing my 40th birthday thats coming up, i wanted a puppy and fell in love with a teacup chihuahua we spotted. So over dinner there i was with me new iphone 4 trailing internet for breeders, well that night we went to view a chihuahua x and i took him with us, it was fantastic and had a brill holiday but didn't want to come home.

Woo hoo Nana C is in de house, finally my little grandson has arrived with a few worrying trips to the hospital but all was well in the end. A beautiful boy weighing 8 pounds 10.5 ounces, he is a beaut!! Well done Amy xxx

Well i am now knuckling down to some reading around racism and child development to get back in to the swing of things, how time flies when your having fun x And i can't believe i am preparing for my second year xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment